Monday, June 17, 2019

Embroidery digitizing best services

                     EMBROIDERY DIGITIZING BEST SERVICES

 I am a professional embroidery digitizer .I have over 10 years of practical working experiences. I can provide  vest quality embroidery digitize services frome my practical experiences and from my digitizer team  because i have already 4 embroidery matchin and a good  team also we use powerfully embroidery softwear for digitize aand edit designe not only that first i  complete digitize from my team  and next try it to my won matchin and after than i hand over file to my client . so i can give you a 100% quality work .Already i complete many kind of  classes top buyers work like tham NIKE,SCOTT,BURTON,JACK-WOALSKIN,OVERMAYER AND more and more .My team  have experience many kind different stitch like them flat stitch ,3d puff,chunky shatin stitch,zigzag,motif,chain,moss,cross ,taping,beading ,cording,app and 3d app many other of stiches.If you need more information about embroidery digitize please contract with me click here
                                                                                                                        

My offer

I can provide any kind  normal and any hard design with a good price.so first time you can send your image and you can give me chance to select good price that is perfect for both.So don"t  late first send your image and let me check ? please click here

I can provide you any kind of format and accommodate special request
Formats i can provide
1 EMB
2 DST
3 PES
4 JEF
5 VP3
6 EXP and more formats

Paymen system
I f do you want place order first time you can contract wiht me
about to know pay system which way do you like to pay .I have all kind of pay system  so dont worry please knock me thankyou

Delivery system
If you hand over your image we can give you right time delivery that you like and ASAP  because we know valu of time .

Also, I will give you a free technical sheet (PDF), which contains thread usage of digitizing, steps, size, needle steps, trims, image etc others

Contract

If you have any question you can contract with me from my link  thankyou